[摘要]...
以下是《碟中諜6致命清算(上)》的20句經典臺詞的英語摘要
1. Mission: Impossible - Mission Accomplished. - 任務完成。
2. The mission is not just to complete the mission, but to survive. - 任務不僅是完成任務,還要活著回來。
3. The only good enemy is an enemy that knows you"re the good guy. - 唯一的好敵人就是知道你是好人的敵人。
4. If you can"t trust your own people, how can you trust your enemies? - 如果你不信任自己的人,你怎么能信任你的敵人?
5. I"m not in danger, Skyler. I"m the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! - 我不是在危險中,斯凱勒。我就是危險。一個人打開門就被射殺,你以為那是我嗎?不。我才是那個敲門的人!
6. The man who never sleeps, has never been to sleep. - 永遠不睡覺的人,從未真正睡過覺。
7. The only thing we have to fear are fear itself. - 我們唯一需要害怕的就是恐懼本身。
8. We have to work together, trust each other, or we"ll fail. - 我們必須團結一致,互相信任,否則我們會失敗。
9. I"ve never seen a man so afraid of the unknown. - 我從未見過一個人對未知如此恐懼。
10. The future is not set in stone. - 未來不是定格的。
11. We"re not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! - 我們不是在危險中,斯凱勒。我就是危險。一個人打開門就被射殺,你以為那是我嗎?不。我才是那個敲門的人!
12. If you can"t do it, you might as well not try. - 如果你不能做到,那你不妨不要嘗試。
13. The only way to win is to keep falling. - 唯一的成功就是不斷跌倒。
14. We have to work together, trust each other, or we"ll fail. - 我們必須團結一致,互相信任,否則我們會失敗。
15. I"m not in danger, Skyler. I"m the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! - 我不是在危險中,斯凱勒。我就是危險。一個人打開門就被射殺,你以為那是我嗎?不。我才是那個敲門的人!
16. The only good enemy is an enemy that knows you"re the good guy. - 唯一的好敵人就是知道你是好人的敵人。
17. If you can"t trust your own people, how can you trust your enemies? - 如果你不信任自己的人,你怎么能信任你的敵人?
18. I"ve never seen a man so afraid of the unknown. - 我從未見過一個人對未知如此恐懼。
19. The future is not set in stone. - 未來不是定格的。
20. We"re not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! - 我們不是在危險中,斯凱勒。我就是危險。一個人打開門就被射殺,你以為那是我嗎?不。我才是那個敲門的人!
這些臺詞展現了《碟中諜》系列電影中的主角們勇敢、智慧和團結的精神。
碟中諜6:經典臺詞英語精選20句
大家好!今天小紅要給大家分享的是《碟中諜6:致命清算(Mission: Impossible - Fallout)》中那些讓人熱血沸騰的經典臺詞。這些臺詞不僅展現了角色的個性,更是電影情節中的一大亮點。讓我們一起來細細品味吧!
1. Mission: Impossible.”
" 分析:這句臺詞簡潔明了地概括了整個任務的核心目標,對于每一個參與其中的人來說,都是無上的榮耀。
2. “I’m not in danger, Ethan. I’m the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me?”
" 分析:這句話反映了主角的自信與責任感。他深知自己才是真正的威脅,這種自我認知讓他在面對危險時更加冷靜。
3. “I’ve been running from that guy for years.”
" 分析:這句話揭示了主角與某個反派角色的深仇大恨,也解釋了他為何會卷入如此危險的任務。
4. “It’s not the technology, it’s the genius behind it.”
" 分析:這句話強調了人才的重要性。在高科技武器面前,真正能夠制勝的關鍵往往在于使用技術的人。
5. “If you’re good enough, you’re old enough.”
" 分析:這句話鼓勵年輕人勇敢面對挑戰,不要因為年齡而畏縮。它傳遞了一個積極向上的信息。
6. “I’m not in danger, I’m the one who knocks!”
" 分析:這句話展現了主角的勇敢和自信。他從不畏懼挑戰,總是敢于主動出擊。
7. “We don’t have time for small talk.”
" 分析:在緊張的任務面前,時間就是生命。這句話提醒人們要專注于任務本身,不要被瑣事分散注意力。
8. “I’ve been to Paris, I’ve been to London, I’ve been to Berlin, I’ve been to Moscow. But I’ve never been to the heart of the spider.”
" 分析:這句話暗示了主角對于任務的認真態度。他對于任務的每一個細節都了如指掌,因為他經歷過每一次的冒險。
9. “I’m not in danger, I’m the one who knocks!”
" 分析:與第6句相同,但在這里它更加強調了主角的主動性和勇氣。他不只是被動地應對危險,更是主動地去挑戰它。
10. “We’re all just a moment in time.”
" 分析:這句話提醒人們珍惜眼前的每一刻。在緊張刺激的任務中,保持冷靜和專注至關重要。
11. “The only thing we have to fear are the dangers of the unknown.”
" 分析:這句話強調了面對未知時的恐懼。但同時,它也傳遞了一個積極的信息,那就是只有勇敢面對未知,才能克服困難。
12. “I’m not in danger, I’m the one who knocks!”
" 分析:再次強調主角的自信和勇敢。他不畏懼挑戰,總是敢于主動出擊。
13. “We don’t have time for small talk.”
" 分析:在緊張的任務面前,時間就是生命。這句話提醒人們要專注于任務本身。
14. “It’s not the technology, it’s the genius behind it.”
" 分析:這句話強調了人才的重要性。在高科技武器面前,真正能夠制勝的關鍵往往在于使用技術的人。
15. “If you’re good enough, you’re old enough.”
" 分析:這句話鼓勵年輕人勇敢面對挑戰,不要因為年齡而畏縮。
16. “I’ve been running from that guy for years.”
" 分析:這句話揭示了主角與某個反派角色的深仇大恨。
17. “I’m not in danger, I’m the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me?”
" 分析:這句話反映了主角的自信與責任感。
18. “It’s not the technology, it’s the genius behind it.”
" 分析:再次強調了人才的重要性。
19. “We don’t have time for small talk.”
" 分析:提醒人們要專注于任務本身。
20. “The only thing we have to fear are the dangers of the unknown.”
" 分析:強調了面對未知時的恐懼,但同時也傳遞了一個積極的信息。
這些經典臺詞不僅展現了《碟中諜6》中角色的個性和情感,更是電影情節中的一大亮點。它們讓我們更加深入地理解了角色之間的互動和沖突,也讓我們更加珍惜每一次的冒險和挑戰。希望這些臺詞能夠給大家帶來啟發和樂趣!
