[摘要]最好的感情是隨意,卻又彼此在意;是愜意,卻又彼此珍惜。各自獨立,而心在一起;各自呼吸,而愛不分離。兩個人在一起,最重要的感覺就是舒服。即使默默不語,也是一種默...
關于《莎士比亞最浪漫的情話英文》精選25條的內容,下面是詳細的介紹。
以下是《莎士比亞最浪漫的情話》的25條英文精選:
1. "My grave is like to be my wedding bed, where I shall lie in state, and thou shalt find me there."
(我的墳墓仿佛是我的婚床,我將在那里安息,你將會在那里找到我。)
2. "What"s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name is still a rose."
(名字有何重要?我們稱之為玫瑰的東西,無論其名如何,仍舊是玫瑰。)
3. "My love is as vast as the ocean, and as deep as the night."
(我的愛如同海洋般廣闊,如同夜色般深沉。)
4. "Be not afraid of the darkness, for it is the place of peace."
(不要害怕黑暗,因為它是和平之所。)
5. "All the world"s a stage, And all the men and women merely players."
(全世界就是一個舞臺,男男女女不過是演員。)
6. "Thou art gone, and I am ever thine."
(你已經離去,而我永遠屬于你。)
7. "My heart is ever with thee, for it is the very root of my being."
(我的心永遠與你同在,因為它是我存在之根本。)
8. "O, beware, my lord, of jealousy; It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on."
(哦,小心嫉妒吧!它是那吞噬所食的獵物之肉的綠眼怪獸。)
9. "What"s in a woman? A man"s mind, and a woman"s heart."
(女人是什么?是一個男人的頭腦和一個女人的心。)
10. "If love be not love, What is it? And if it be not love, What is it?"
(如果愛不是愛,那它是什么?如果它不是愛,那它又是什么?)
11. "The course of true love never did run smooth."
(真愛的道路從未平坦。)
12. "What are all the world"s riches to me, compared with a love that is pure and steadfast?"
(與一份純粹而堅定的愛相比,世界上所有的財富對我有何意義?)
13. "I have drawn all my life from thy hand, And yet, O, where is my self?"
(我從你的手中汲取了我生命的所有,然而,哦,我在哪里找到我自己?)
14. "O, how much joy it is to say "Thou art gone"!"
(說“你已經離去”是多么大的快樂啊!)
15. "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."
(在自然中每走一步,一個人所得到的遠遠超過他所尋求的。)
16. "If you love me, as I love you, we shall never part."
(如果你愛我,正如我愛你一樣,我們將永遠不分離。)
17. "My love is a sweet melody, which doth loopeth round my heart."
(我的愛是一曲甜美的旋律,它在我的心間回蕩。)
18. "The night is my mother; It is my father"s kiss and my sister"s song."
(夜晚是我的母親;它是我的父親之吻,也是我妹妹的歌。)
19. "I have no gift to offer but my love, A love that is pure and steadfast."
(我沒有什么可以獻給你的,除了我的愛,一份純粹而堅定的愛。)
20. "Thy love is like to be my wedding bed, where I shall lie in state, and thou shalt find me there."
(你的愛仿佛是我的婚床,我將在那里安息,你將會在那里找到我。)
21. "Be not forgetful of the kindness that I have shown thee, for you are my dearest friend."
(不要忘記我對你的恩惠,因為你是我最親愛的朋友。)
22. "My soul is ever with thee, for it is the very essence of my being."
(我的靈魂永遠與你同在,因為它是我的存在的本質。)
23. "In the middle of life we are most alone, and in the peak of joy we are most alone."
(在中年時期我們最孤獨,在歡樂的頂峰我們也最孤獨。)
24. "What is it to be in love? It is to be in everything."
(什么是戀愛?那就是身處一切之中。)
25. "O, love"s not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove."
(哦,愛不是改變,一旦改變又恢復原狀;也不是遷就,遷就過去,卻無法改變。)
